Underwater Art Inspiration!

Tumblr_lo4ounlteu1qaejdro1_500_large
Underwater art is pretty awesome as you can see. Because we have vacantion, you maybe want to make some awesome underwater pictures ^^. Well, you ofcourse need a camera that you can use underwater haha ^^.

The picture above, let me think. I first didn't understand how Elena Kalis made this photo. It looked like the girl in the water touched other water in the water o.O! A really weird effect, but really cool. But then my little sister saw the picture and she did this :
And then I finally understand how Elena Kalis made this picture. The girl was standing on the wall and not on the ground! But wow, what an awesome picture <3.

I hope you're a bit inspired by this picture now ^^!

xxx Katy ^^!

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts