M.A.C. Semi Precious

mac semi precious head MAC make up Semi Precious
MAC has a new collection of make-up : Semi-Precious. I'm not really a person that use lots of make-up, but I liked the idea of this new make-up ^^. The make-up is inspired by gems like purple lepidolite, black tourmaline and more. So you can expect lots of earthy colors ^^.
mac semiprecious blusher MAC make up Semi Precious
The collection includes three new colors blusher. They're not just one color, but a blend of multiple colors.

Warmth Of Coral is a blend of peach and coral
Pressed Amber is a blend of nude, beige and brown
Feeling Flush is a blend of pink, deep blue and soft brown
mac semiprecious oogschaduw MAC make up Semi Precious
And well, as you can see, they have a lot more make up ^^! And when I watched at MAC Cosmetics I saw the prize : US $20. So know you know that too =]! (I only know the prize in $ by the way =P)
mac semiprecious rest MAC make up Semi Precious
The collection also contains four new brushes with two different sides, a mascara in the color Deepest black, face- and body lotion, foundation with sunsfactor and face water spray.

The MAC make-up Semi-Precious Collection is available : July 9.


For Dutch people more information : Beautyblog

I really like the colors of the blushers and you ^^ ??

Ps. sorry for my English if it's not really good, hahaha I'm still learning =]! Any tips, please tell me =]!

xx Katy ^^!

Reacties

Populaire berichten