Tomorrow I will leave to Barcelona!

I'm already busy paking my stuff and well then you notice you can't take everything with you. For a big suitcase we can't pack more then 15 kg. But I didn't take to many clothes for this time. I only be gone for 5 days^. When I'm back I hope my mom will make some poffertjes for me.

Poffertjes = Are a traditional Dutch batter treat. Resembling small, fluffy pancakes, they are made with yeast and buckweat flour. Unlike American pancakes, they have a light, spongey texture. Typically, poffertjes are served with powdered sugar and butter.

And I really want to eat it when i'm back again ^^!

I don't know much about Barcelona, but I found some information on the internet. It's not a fine thing to know. You have a top 10 of city's with pickpockets (zakkenrollers). And Barcelona is placed on number 1 =O! This is the list :

Top 10 city's
1. La Rambla, Barcelona, Spain
2. Rome, Italy
3. Karelsbrug, Praag, Czech Republic
4. Madrid, Spain
5. Parijs, France
6. Florence, Italy
7. Buenos Aires, Argentina
8. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
9. Athene, Greece
10. Hanoi, Vietnam

Source (It's a Dutch site) : Pickpockets/Zakkenrollers

It's a bit scary if I read that, but I've also been to Rome (for a day!) and I didn't notice anything like that. I had my camera in my hand and I thought it was pretty safe. Only the difference now : I go for 5 days to the city that's placed on the number one.

I don't know what to expect, but I try to protect my stuff! After my vacantion I'll tell you about the safety.

xxx Katy ^^!

Reacties

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten