Sneak peak of Paramore!

I love music and I have blogged about lots of Korean music, but today I'm going to blog about one of my favourite rock bands Paramore <3! Yesterday I heard Paramore had a new single =D! So I had to listen it! And it sounds great. I hope to hear the full song of them soon =D!
 

Paramore is an American rock band from Franklin, Tennessee, formed in 2004. The band consists of lead vocalist Hayley Williams,  Jeremy Davis, and guitarist Taylor York. The group released its debut album "All We Know Is Falling" in 2005, and its second album "Riot!" in 2007, which was certified Platinium in the US and Gold in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. "Brand New Eyes", Paramore's third album, was released in 2009 and is the band's highest charting album to date.

Here is a short version of their new song "Monster" (Enjoy =P):

xxx Katy ^^!

Reacties

Populaire berichten