Eurovision 2011 Second Semi-Final

Haii <3,

Today is the final of eurovision, but I wanted to show you my top 3 of the second semi-final ^^. There where 19 European countries that have preformed : Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, The Netherlands and Ukraine.

My top 3 :


 1. Belarus ( Anastasiya Vinnikova - I Love Belarus).


2. Denmark ( A Friend In London - New Tomorrow).

3. Ireland ( Jedward - Lipstick).

Tonight will be the final of eurovision and the participants are : Finland, Bosnie&Herzegovina, Denmark, Lithuania, Hungary, Ireland, Sweden, Estonia, Greece, Russia, France, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Moldova, Germany, Romania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Slovenia, Iceland, Spain, Ukraine, Serbia and Georgia.
 
The five countries : France, Italy, UK, Germany and Spain, were already participants for the eurovision final. So the didn't take part of the semi-finals.
 
Unfortunately The Netherlands didn't won the second semi-final. But I'm gonna watch the eurovision anyway ^^. I just like the music =D.

Reacties

Populaire posts